Achieve A More Natural Smile
Whether you need just one tooth replaced or every tooth in the upper and lower jaws to be restored, we can provide you with all the information and care you require, so that you can achieve your perfect smile through Dental Implant.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant is a titanium screw which is surgically placed in the jawbone and acts as an anchor for an artificial tooth. The titanium screw bonds strongly with your living bone tissue and can be inserted in only one or two visits. Approximately two to six months after surgery the bone and implant begin to fuse together.
Why choose dental implants?
There are a number of benefits which lead people towards having dental implants…
- Aesthetically appealing dental implants replicate the natural appearance of real teeth so you can have a beautiful and authentic looking smile once again!
- Save your existing teeth. Other teeth don’t need to be altered to accommodate dental implants.
- Speak, eat and smile with confidence as dental implants function like real teeth.
- Dental implants are integrated into your bone structure so they do not require pastes and glues to hold them in place.
- High success rate. Dental implants have an excellent success rate and are considered the best solution for missing teeth.
- Long term solution. Dental implants are designed to last.
- Preserve your bone structure. Tooth loss can result in your bone structure deteriorating which can cause facial deformity and difficulty in eating and speaking. Dental implants prevent these problems from occurring.